Isn't "DOKODEMODOA of Doraemon, door" real this age?

When I think of "DOKODEMODOA of Doraemon, door" by having the place where I'd like to go in mind and open a door, it's possible to go to the place where I'd like to go. Don't you think we have got something like that now, too?

I wrote that the internet looked like "Doraemon's pocket of four dimensions" by the previous article. In the same way, "everywhere of Doraemon, door", "Google Map" and "Google Earth", if, I think.

Though "Google Map" is in front of the PC by an airscape as well as a map and a street view, it's possible to see a different place. Everywhere can't go to an actual place like a door, but you can undergo vicarious experience of the travel which will go now, and it's possible to visit the world's cultural and natural heritage of all over the world. I use a street view to arrange to meet and confirm the location and the location where I go for the first time.

You can also go to the moon and Mars by "Google Earth" in now. There was a private problem, but it was the very convenient world, wasn't it?

0 Comments: