It learns from mantis's egg. The experience and the education are inherited.

Mantis's egg was born. A lot of small mantises like the ant were born. It thinks at child's time my seeing this.

The egg of the mantis that had found it was put in the PET bottle when strolling with the daughter, and it put it on living.
Of course, a lot of small air holes are made.
Did about one month pass?The mantis was discovered to be born when casually seeing in the morning. "Each other , appears", "It is terrible and terrible", and "Hey, see. "

The daughter took the day nursery a small mantis of just the birth as proud as a peacock.
I also remember having taken it to the school preening on just like the daughter when it is a child somehow.

My mother was importantly keeping the composition that had been written when I was the fourth grader.
It was written that mantis's egg was born in the composition.
It wrote from the scene that laid the scene where the surgical knife eats the male after copulation and the egg that gave, raised the grasshopper to the surgical knife every day, and blew a white, soft bubble and the egg to the copulation of the mantis very, and the birth of a lot of small mantises according to it.

Wonderful. I remembered that a mantis was born and took that to school boastfully, but surprisingly, to have been making them lay egg! Really wonderful.

I think it's because I wanted to make the happy experience my daughter as expected, to say to my daughter "I'd like to show the form that many mantises were born." If my daughter gets married and has a child, too, this experience would be told again.

Now, I'd like also to make my daughter do much happy experience.

It's that it was learned this time, but when egg of a mantis is put in the house, a room is warm by heating, so egg is hatched early.
The small mantis which has been just born, just as it is, then I die, so I'll miss in outside, outside doesn't become cold yet in the environment that you can live through a mantis.
I insert it in a plastic bottle and a bottle and am also observing, and it's good, it's put outside the house as much as possible, and I hope that you put it in the natural environment.
By the way, when I was 4th grader, I think that it was put in the outside neatly.
They seem to have known my fatherhood. My father is great anytime as expected, isn't he?

0 Comments: