A mama is 1 year old, too. A dad is 1 year old, too. About child rearing, a dad and a mama are 1 year old.

I met very striking advertisement.

"A mama is 1 year old, too. A dad is 1 year old, too.".

It was found by advertisement in the train, I think a very filled with deep emotion phrase. The person who considered this phrase is wonderful, isn't he?

 

When a child was born for the first time, a married couple will be a dad and be a mama. A child, a dad and a mama are a start from this day. When a first child was 1 year old, a mama and a dad are 1 year old.

My child was 5 years old, but when I looked back, various things were here. Cry at night, tympanitis and going up and down of a stroller and stairs on the day when it rains. A child was cradled in a train when being crowded, while paying regard to the turn and made sure that it won't be annoying.

It's a first thing of course, so anything can't work. A lot of supporters have a wife in the neighborhood, and the parent and a friend can give to a child and bring up much generous affection.

 

You offered your seat by train from a person around, too, so that a parent might pour out his affection on a child and I received warm consideration and smiling face. Even if I have a mother accompanied by the baby who is making noise and is crying in now, it can be judged from a warm eye.

It's that there is a child and while I don't notice, seems to be growing naturally. You have a heart of a dad and a mama abundantly in change in affection to a child, right? Thank you very much.

I was a child of course, too, so are you making my parent grow? Even if I'll be an adult, I'm a child forever for a parent. It's surrounded, is surrounded and is the world and the one I'm going around well.

0 Comments: