There is time to touch a child only at that time. Time to have time together, importantly.

Early in the morning, my daughter who becomes 5 years old was being in my futon. I'm very happy, I was planning to get up and do some research early.
How shall I do, after thinking, it was chosen that I'm here with my daughter.
Feeling comes very much at time when it "will be freshly made" in the futon in a morning in a holiday in particular.

 

A child is growing one after another. I think there is time to touch a child only at that time at present now.

When there is a child, the life and behavior see a television and read, and are restricted. This may be the thing in which I have the family and the one which is to think of the family's happiness.

 

I also want my time, I decide to answer child's request as much as possible. "I'd like to take a bath with a father." "This book reads please, and." "Let's play cards together." for, if it's called by a child, troublesomeness isn't declined as much as possible and it's spent with a child together. I'm fascinated with other ones of course, and it's irritated, and when it can't correspond, there is much. But when being not conscious of such feeling with doing awareness by mind, I think correspondence to a child is being different.

 

If a child becomes big, I think "After it's necessary there." the time when you say "Please don't come to the side." comes surely. I'm slightly worried, but if it'll be so, I think then.

So, do please you look grave? !, I enjoy myself with a child now. Not to associate reluctantly, but one plays seriously, too. The cards and the game are serious. A child remembers some degree rules, and if it can be done now, I don't control.

 

There is time to touch a child only at that time. When making the child much experience which received the memory and the affection spent with a parent, I think it'll be a good child in the future. You make them give priority to time with the child over the time as much as possible, and would like to combine time to have time importantly.

0 Comments: