Windows 7 can easily make "New folder".

It was very troublesome to make a new folder from "Windows XP" and "Windows Vista".

  1. Right-clicking
  2. The mouse is moved to "New make".
  3. The submenu is displayed.
  4. "Folder" is selected, and it clicks.

Thus, an extraordinary operation was necessary.
Very, "New folder" button was able to be done in the upper part of Explorer in Windows 7.
This is very convenient.
Did it notice?
I inadvertently found it recently.
I think that it is a very good improvement though there is a right-clicking thing because it has not become accustomed yet.

In Windows 7, it becomes early the start and the shutdown and it is comfortable. Especially, I feel the shutdown about ten times earlier compared with Vista and XP. I think it is never exaggerated though it is an experience.

When a new folder is made, I am using the mouse gesture in PC of "Windows XP" and "Windows Vista".
It doesn't move in the Windows 7 64bit version though [mausujasucha-] is the one "[Mau] muscle".
Even Vista is necessary by one device. I will separately examine and report on this matter.

Finally, I introduce the shortcut key that makes a new folder with XP and Vista.

  • 「Windows XP」:[shift + F10] → [W] → [F]
  • 「Windows Vista」:[Alt + F] → [W] →[F]

"Aero preview" etc. evolve little by little though Windows has become huge software.

0 Comments: