A wireless LAN When the cordless handset side doesn't correspond to a double speed mode of 11n, at most 300 Mbps can't be taken out.

A wireless LAN  IEEE 802.11n is made at most 300 Mbps, but when a PC doesn't correspond to a double speed mode, I go out of only at most 150 Mbps.

I bought "BUFFALO AirStation WHR-G301N", but my PC didn't correspond to a double speed mode and was at most 150 Mbps. I was disappointed, but I become 3 times as quick as previous at most 54 Mbps and am satisfied.

 

A double speed mode is to set a frequency band to 40Hz from 20MHz and expand a band, and the speed is made double. A cordless handset has to correspond to a base unit of a wireless LAN, and when BUFFALO AirStation uses a cordless handset of an accessory, at most 300 Mbps is possible.

A double speed mode isn't only a good thing. When it's made a double speed mode, a carry will be half, and when I wouldn't like the electric field situation, speed sometimes falls reversely. At most 150 Mbps which depends on radio circumstances, and is a single mode, speed goes out. When making it double speed, when there are a wireless LAN and a PC terminal in the neighborhood hard, the radio strength is effective. When a double speed mode is possible, I think it's good to try and choose the fast one both.

 

A number as at most 150 Mbps and at most 300 Mbps is the theoretical value to the end, so I think tens of actual condition is Mbps. Even if it doesn't correspond to a double speed mode, I'm out to enough speed, so I don't need to worry about it so much.

0 Comments: