When playing with a child, I'll give it a little twist, be conscious of an original goal and play happily.

It's difficult that an adult plays with a preschooler and a kindergartner, isn't it? I rarely have a baby and get tired right now. When you can't win, I cry and become silent.

I think when you can play happily by adding a device to play a little. It's also a hand to play game at which a child is good and do the high backlash which is fortuity as much as possible such as "sugoroku" and "UNO". I induce as I'll make "old maid" etc. of cards pull a card good for a child well.

There is a game I take up quickly by the card which has lined a card such as "tail of a pig" and "donut" roundly with cards and has gone out. This will also be to give it a little twist and be a fun game. A card is increasing one after another, but I hope that the latest child who took up the end makes sure that the person adopted first conversely can have this for most rules. In other words, the rule is made reverse so that I may become sole winner in the game one person becomes loss. It's to make sure that only one person won't make it unpleasant feeling.

 

The element of hide-and-seek is eliminated, it is made only a simple rule, or the partner who catches first chooses a somewhat large child, and the "can-kicking" etc. which plays outside adjusts a demon well.

When the same play is done 23 times, the child who always discounts appears. The child's feeling isn't overlooked, and induces, changes it to other games and varies so that I may make them win. The pleasure doesn't play together and just considers in a child a little, and doubles.

You'll bring you to the vacant lot where you have no cases that only a game caught a bug, not play and went, and I hope that you remember that adult we were excited before.

 

I'd like to see the form that a child is glad. I'd like to enjoy myself together. You'd like to decide not to forget that it's a true goal and isn't winning or losing of a game to say so, right? I only get rapturous, blame a form of rule violation and make them defend order, but it's also necessary to teach to defend a rule and order, but I think it's also necessary to see rather a little much.

Now that I play, you'd like to send an adult and a child happily, right? When a child discounted, I cry and fret, time when a child excels, "I won against a father 3 times.", it's delight. The child is really innocent and obedient, isn't he?

0 Comments: