Even four-year-old child has the mind by which it impresses it. The experience of getting it over for myself is the one through life.

My daughter could do a training wheel nothingness by 4 years old and ride a bicycle now. Isn't it the early one in the same generation? I think it was about 3rd grader for a schoolchild that I could do a training wheel nothingness and ride a bicycle.

It's also wonderful to be able to do a training wheel nothingness and ride a bicycle, I was astonished that the 4-year-old infant who goes to a nursery school had a moved heart.

I stood to come to have a pain in the lower back and did the practice which rides a bicycle with my daughter using the weekend. On a day with about 3rd day, my daughter could do a training wheel nothingness and ride a bicycle now by herself somehow after practice was begun. Of course, it was put in a picture and a video.

 

A possible fact of dinner for this day. My parents persevered in us "well for my daughter, didn't they? I might be able to do a training wheel nothingness and ride a bicycle.", And, I spoke to my daughter.

Then my daughter has begun to chafe an eye and cry. How about me, was it done? Do you have a pain in your eye?", And, it was heard. Is my daughter "happy" with low voice because she can do a training wheel nothingness and ride a bicycle?

"Oh!" I lost voice. I didn't imagine such small child a sense peaked, and crying. A child misses, are you putting on a moved heart naturally?

I was very happy that you could do a training wheel nothingness and ride a bicycle because I practiced hard prior to other children.

 

The case that much doesn't know around a child and, it isn't possible. That can be done now a little. Then you acquire experience and know-how and a heart is also growing, isn't it? I think such experience is very important.

When the experience to which I say "It could be achieved to get and have that personally." is getting over similar difficulty again in the future by itself, it would be useful certainly. Now, I'd like also to experience and learn with my daughter.

 

It's pleasant that Japan goes to a touring by bicycle together in the one in the holiday on the weekend in now. That can also go to a bad far place by walk, so there are new discovery and impression again.

"Impression" I take a fancy naturally. It's wonderful, isn't it?

0 Comments: