How to buy it a PC. If a PC is bought, it's on the weekend which becomes inexpensive.

It's necessary to check it variously to buy a PC profitably. When buying a PC, I'm checking various things. The time when something new is being chosen and checked is fun again, isn't it?

How will I choose and buy or introduce a PC? It's my personal idea, but please consult.

 

First it's choice of "Mac" and "Windows" to waver, isn't it? I just see mailing and the internet, don't need the function of the other PCs so much and like "Macintosh of Apple" in designing way, "Mac", may, when, I think. I think the one which deals with music, a picture and image processing specially is also preferred by Mac.

When using both for good in case of, blog and business in particular, I think it's safe to make it "Windows PC". When a person of Windows didn't understand any more, because it can be heard a friend has that.

 

I make the PC something new in around about 3.
Mac->  Gateway->  EPSON (Endeavor)->  DELL->  It was changed with Lenovo (ThinkPad).

The performance of the OS and the software falls, and I think the life expectancy of the hardware is about about 3 years a DVD drive and a built-in battery. When it's used for more than 3 years indeed, a battery and a DVD drive don't become working well for my PC. When the registry where basic information on Windows and expansion information on software are preserved (Registry) is also used for a long time, a lot of information is written in, and a PC is becoming slow in response.

When there was VersionUp of big OS around around 3 in case of me, purchase is considered.

 

There are a way to buy "Yamada electricity" by volume retailers of consumer electronics and a way to buy it at a Web site such as DEL and Lenovo for a PC. Various software attaches in case of me, and I'd like to choose the HDD capacity, keyboard arrangement and the resolution as freedom, not All in One-type where the HDD capacity and the memory capacity are decided, so it's bought at a Web site.

In case of me, the standard of the PC election esteems "keyboard arrangement" and "the resolution of the monitor". Anything by which PageUp and PageDown serve also as an arrow key isn't chosen. The resolution chooses something to have that as much as possible. The screen size is big, but I have the one with the low resolution for good one fairly. For example though it's a monitor, 15 inches of resolution is XGA.

 

I think I'd like the one as new as possible for OS. I think Windows7 is better than Windows Vista. Improvement of UAC and start speed are raised.

Even 64bit edition can also use software of an edition 32 bits, so I think it's better to make it 64bit edition, but there is software which can't be used no matter what by 64bit edition. The price is also same, so you like this neighborhood, right?

 

It becomes last, but the trick to buy it inexpensively is to buy it on a weekend. "KAKAKU. com" we assume that it's natural to confirm the price and the word-of-mouth communication by a comparative site of etc., and a low coupon comes into effect at the weekly end on the Web site of Dell and Lenove. It's important to use this.

It'll be a weekend that it was 5%Off on weekdays in 20%Off. When it was 100,000 yen, it's 95000 yen of holiday on weekdays, 80000 yen. This gap is great, isn't it?

0 Comments: