A noise is made by Japan and something to eat, seems good and is hot is eaten.

I decide not to make a noise as much as possible as manners at a meal at Europe and America and Europe. The case when you have soup is typical, right?

When air such as the time when I have tea and the time when soba is eaten is also eaten together in Japan, it seems good and something hot can be eaten. Conversely, I have to make a noise, it seems very bad.

The person who can't eat air together has in the child and the adult lady. It isn't possible to say "SUSURU".

The one carried to the mouth (doesn't live) through soba smartly a little with chopsticks, does it? When I'm Japanese, I think as expected, it's better to be able to do now. With no trouble you can also have hot coffee and hot green tea now.

 

I'm teaching my child "When eating something hot, I also hope that you eat air together.", too. If it becomes a little bigger, I also have to tell manners at table.

0 Comments: