A child also remembers a form of thing, and it's absorbing various things and is growing.

I went to a touring by bicycle with my daughter in a bank in a riverside on a fine weekend in spring. Many cherry trees and rape blossoms were in bloom, and pink of a cherry tree and yellow of a rape blossom were very beautiful.

I stopped a bicycle, smelled a flower in spring and caught Shichisei ladybug. I taught a child "Oil was made of this rape blossom." at the same time.

Some Japan and wife done for a while were buying a flower. There was also a yellow rape blossom seen at a bank in the flower.

My daughter divulged "Oil was made of a rape blossom." at that time and suddenly.

Though I was that it was slightly necessary when going for a walk by a touring, a child was astonished that it's remembered tightly. Everything is absorbed and a child in this time is learning, isn't he?

I remember that I said casually, and it's surprise. I didn't think "Didn't a child understand yet?", and thought I'd like to tell much to you. It's early also to remember the manner of the game and the game of "rock-paper-scissors", but a child is absorbing various things, isn't he?

0 Comments: