A child will be taken, and participates in an event in an area aggressively.

There was town simultaneous cleaning from eight o'clock in a morning on Sunday. The activity the cleaning will be made same with vicinage's person by everyone, and that cleans the around house and highway. I think that I go this time every year. Many flowers of the cherry tree which scattered and fallen leaves fall in the end on the road.

They're able the person who can't participate will pay the price of a little, and to exempt. Even though it's troublesome, I think it's wasteful that I don't participate in an event in an area. I think it's very important to meet everyone in an area and speak. Even if a face of safe security in an area and a child are noisy and idle, you see generously, and I think there is a merit of much by an exchange with a neighborhood.

Well, I forget simultaneous cleaning completely, and, I beat in Tsuma, you're woken up, and, it was participation. I have changed the clothes short and have gone outside with a broom and a dispersal chicken. In the one cleaned already "Good morning!" It also becomes fine in refreshing feeling.

She thought it was play for a child, but my daughter participated, too. While a lot of people were cleaning, my daughter cried "It was only a grandmother and a grandfather." with loud voice. Everyone was giving a bitter smile, but a smiling face and laughter overflowed in a refreshing morning. My daughter is doing a part of an exchange in an area with an innocent weapon as a child, too, isn't she?

0 Comments: