The child's "mumps" which isn't superficial. Intense pain and heat are involved.

My daughter had mumps. The symptom was very heavy, so my experience is gathered.

"Painful YO. Painful YO. Painful YO. Painful YO. Painful YO. Painful YO. Painful YO. Painful YO.", And, I keep appealing to me with slender voice, and I reserve under the ear by small hand and am crying. An eye has a fever near 40 times, and it's solid under the ear and swells, and it's in the half-open state with thoron, and the bottom is swelling big under the face. I have an expression out of which the one which has a pain under its jaw or the jaw was taken at the front a little. When I'm looking after a child, it's really pitiful, and tears are also flowing here. Pitiful. I'd like to change. I want you to recover early.

There is a case that I had old "mumps", too, and there is only a dear memory. I have no memory which had pain with that a friend is playing outside like this only by the memory I was seeing all the while from a window and ran a fever.

My daughter has been attacked with a disease in the last day when she's traveling. When I went home, I looked for an emergency hospital immediately and brought you to the hospital by car.

I had a medical examination with "mumps", but it's said that they have no choice but to cure specific medicine by themselves by the self-healing power which cries in particular. Considerable heat and a pain were involved, so I got an alleviating fever painkiller for 2 days.

My daughter bought children's buffer phosphorus of the same ingredient as "Acetaminophen" which wasn't enough for 2 days and was prescribed "buffer phosphorus for infants" and made them drink. It's just tasted by the orange taste, saliva also neither seemed to go out nor like the taste well, and my daughter wasn't drinkable successfully. When a salivary gland is stimulated, "mumps" involves the pain, so I think the powder drinkable for water was good. I dehydrated briskly, had a cuddle, lay by the side and was near usual as it wasn't dehydration.

It's a bad thing that that would be a problem most in a nursery school. It was helpful that I was taking consecutive holidays in May exactly, but there is work after consecutive holidays, so I have a grandmother come in a hurry. It's troublesome, but when swelling pulls it perfectly and I don't have doctor's guarantee, you can't go to a nursery school. It was correspondence after 18 o'clock at an emergency hospital, so you have to go to pay a special medical cost.

You also touch about a complication, right? You made ask at the hospital about a fearfulness complication. There is something as "meningitis aseptica", and difficulty in hearing seems to be left as aftereffect, but when resting, it's said that they recover just in case. When the neck can't be made the front by itself, and a back can't be done roundly, it's said that it's suspected of "meningitis aseptica". Marrow liquid is taken from a back to check it accurately, and it's said that they confirm whether there isn't a mumps virus.

 

It was special, so it was checked about "mumps".

"Mumps" calls an official name "the epidemic parotitis". It's infected by droplet transmission of a sneeze and contact infection by the sickness which happens by a virus as a mumps virus.

An incubation stage is about 2 weeks. The period until I develop the symptoms is called an incubation stage after it's infected.

When an incubation stage passes, one under the ear is swelling at the same time as I become feverish. Fever will be also nearly 40 times fairly by a high fever. Swelling under the ear is sometimes a one side, but it'll be in the full state under both cheeks, and a parotid under the ear becomes solid. The parotid is going to make saliva and eats a thing, and when saliva goes out, hurts. When something is eaten, a salivary gland is stimulated and the intense pain is involved, so a thing can't be eaten. Something lightly-flavored avoids something with the strong sour taste of the orange juice which stimulates a salivary gland, and is good for milk and "porridge". Even if it's infected, the symptom doesn't sometimes go out, but the symptom continues for about about 1 week.

A remedy is a virus, so there is no medicine which gets rid of a mumps virus, and the self-healing power just waits to recover naturally it means that. When heat and a pain are terrible, I cool the part which swelled and take an alleviating fever painkiller, but it won't be fundamental treatment. The pain and the symptom of the heat were terrible, so my daughter eased the pain with heat by a prescription of "Acetaminophen" etc. and buffer phosphorus for infants. To avoid a dehydration, I made "aqua light" and "POCARI SWEAT" drink, and decided to rest and not to miss water supplement.

When it's infected once, I get effective immunity for life, so the preservative is to begin once, but a vaccine as "MMR vaccine" seems to be here just in case. There are pros and cons in vaccine inoculation at present, so it seems to be optional inoculation.

 

I'm not supposed to think "mumps" a soft touch so much.

0 Comments: