A peach pineapple and a snack bar pineapple were eaten in Okinawa!

It was quite possible to check it by the Internet before and eat the pineapple of illusion I wanted to eat finally. It's torn up by a peach fragrance, the peach pineapple which has the taste and a hand, and it's an eaten snack bar pineapple.

They were eaten impressions, but I smelled of a peach certainly and thought when the true color was also called little in white, it also had the taste like peach, but I said clearly, and it wasn't too different from an ordinary pineapple. It's also here that I don't become mature yet, but there are no impressions which are to the extent I'm surprised.

A snack bar pineapple comes off by hand really. It's fascinating to come off, the taste was ordinary. This may also be the cause which isn't matured.

Peach pineapples and snack bar pineapples are sold by "international street" and "Makishi public market" which are tourist attraction in Naha. "International street" "Makishi public market" is also less expensive lay. I thought it was bought 1, and ate by everyone at a hotel, but I have been satisfied to try it.

Peach pineapples and snack bar pineapples were also sold at a gift shop in Naha Airport. Surprisingly, sampling is also large sheet behavior and isn't the price also low? If it's bought for a gift, I think I'd like the return airport. Sweetness, it looks like after maturity which melts is eaten, shank.

0 Comments: